Changes (w.r.t. Intel TBB 4.2 Update 2):
- Added support for Microsoft* Visual Studio* 2013.
- Improved Microsoft* PPL-compatible form of parallel_for for better support of auto-vectorization.
- Added a new example for cancellation and reset in the flow graph: Kohonen self-organizing map (examples/graph/som).
- Various improvements in source code, tests, and makefiles.
- Added dynamic replacement of _aligned_msize() previously missed.
- Fixed task_group::run_and_wait() to throw invalid_multiple_scheduling exception if the specified task handle is already scheduled.
Open-source contributions integrated:
- A fix for ARM* processors by Steve Capper.
- Improvements in std::swap calls by Robert Maynard.
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.