Changes (w.r.t. Intel TBB 4.2 Update 4):
- The second template argument of class aligned_space<T,N> now is set to 1 by default.
- Better support for exception safety, task priorities and floating point settings in class task_arena.
- task_arena::current_slot() has been renamed to task_arena::current_thread_index().
- Task priority change possibly ignored by a worker thread entering a nested parallel construct.
- Memory leaks inside the task scheduler when running on Intel(R) Xeon Phi(tm) coprocessor.
Open-source contributions integrated:
- Improved detection of X Window support for Intel TBB examples and other feedback by Raf Schietekat.