Changes (w.r.t. Intel TBB 4.3):
- The ability to split blocked_ranges in a proportion, used by
affinity_partitioner since version 4.2 Update 4, became a formal
extension of the Range concept.
- More checks for an incorrect address to release added to the debug
version of the memory allocator.
- Different kind of solutions for each TBB example were merged.
- Task priorities are re-enabled in preview binaries.
- Fixed a duplicate symbol when TBB_PREVIEW_VARIADIC_PARALLEL_INVOKE is
used in multiple compilation units.
- Fixed a crash in __itt_fini_ittlib seen on Ubuntu 14.04.
- Fixed a crash in memory release after dynamic replacement of the
OS X* memory allocator.
- Fixed incorrect indexing of arrays in seismic example.
- Fixed a data race in lazy initialization of task_arena.
Open-source contributions integrated:
- Fix for dumping information about gcc and clang compiler versions
by Misty De Meo.