Changes (w.r.t. Intel TBB 4.3 Update 1):
- Binary files for 64-bit Android* applications were added as part of the Linux* OS package.
- Exact exception propagation is enabled for Intel C++ Compiler on OS X*.
- concurrent_vector::shrink_to_fit was optimized for types that support C++11 move semantics.
- Fixed concurrent unordered containers to insert elements much faster in debug mode.
- Fixed concurrent priority queue to support types that do not have copy constructors.
- Fixed enumerable_thread_specific to forbid copying from an instance with a different value type.
Open-source contributions integrated:
- Support for PathScale* EKOPath* Compiler by Erik Lindahl.