Changes (w.r.t. Intel TBB 4.3 Update 3):
- Added a C++11 variadic constructor for enumerable_thread_specific.
The arguments from this constructor are used to construct
- Improved exception safety for enumerable_thread_specific.
- Added documentation for tbb::flow::tagged_msg class and
- Fixed build errors for systems that do not support dynamic linking.
- C++11 move aware insert and emplace methods have been added to
concurrent unordered containers.
- Interface-breaking change: typedefs changed for node predecessor and
successor lists, affecting copy_predecessors and copy_successors
- Added template class composite_node to the flow graph API. It packages
a subgraph to represent it as a first-class flow graph node.
- make_edge and remove_edge now accept multiport nodes as arguments,
automatically using the node port with index 0 for an edge.
Open-source contributions integrated:
- Draft code for enumerable_thread_specific constructor with multiple
arguments (see above) by Adrien Guinet.
- Fix for GCC invocation on IBM* Blue Gene*
by Jeff Hammond and Raf Schietekat.
- Extended testing with smart pointers for Clang & libc++
by Raf Schietekat.