Changes (w.r.t. Intel TBB 4.3 Update 4):
- Added add_ref_count() method of class tbb::task.
- Added class global_control for application-wide control of allowed
parallelism and thread stack size.
- memory_pool_allocator now throws the std::bad_alloc exception on
- Exceptions thrown for by memory pool constructors changed from
std::bad_alloc to std::invalid_argument and std::runtime_error.
- scalable_allocator now throws the std::bad_alloc exception on
- Fixed a race condition in the memory allocator that may lead to
excessive memory consumption under high multithreading load.
- A new scheduler created right after destruction of the previous one
might be unable to modify the number of worker threads.
Open-source contributions integrated:
- (Added but not enabled) push_front() method of class tbb::task_list
by Raf Schietekat.