Changes (w.r.t. Intel TBB 4.4 Update 3):
- Removed a few cases of excessive user data copying in the flow graph.
- Improved robustness of concurrent_bounded_queue::abort() in case of
simultaneous push and pop operations.
- Added tbb::flow::async_msg, a special message type to support
communications between the flow graph and external asynchronous
- async_node modified to support use with C++03 compilers.
- Fixed a bug in dynamic memory allocation replacement for Windows* OS.
- Fixed excessive memory consumption on Linux* OS caused by enabling
- Fixed performance regression on Intel(R) Xeon Phi(tm) coprocessor with