Changes (w.r.t. Intel TBB 4.4 Update 5):
- For 64-bit platforms, quadrupled the worst-case limit on the amount
of memory the Intel TBB allocator can handle.
- Fixed a memory corruption in the memory allocator when it meets
- Fixed the memory allocator on 64-bit platforms to align memory
to 16 bytes by default for all allocations bigger than 8 bytes.
- Fixed parallel_scan to provide correct result if the initial value
of an accumulator is not the operation identity value.
- As a workaround for crashes in the Intel TBB library compiled with
GCC 6, added -flifetime-dse=1 to compilation options on Linux* OS.