Touch for Windows* Desktop
Features / Description
This sample demonstrates how to integrate touch into an application designed for a typical keyboard/mouse paradigm. Functionality has been added for many gestures, showing how to map touch interactions to typical mouse interactions along with adding new gesture-only behavior such as two-finger rotate to rotate the truck and two-finger tap to reset it. The sample provides touch support through both the Windows 7 WM_GESTURE API and WM_TOUCH API and is supported on both Windows 7 and Windows 8 with and without a touch screen.
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 or better suggested
- GPU: Microsoft DirectX* 9c capable graphics card
- OS: Microsoft Windows* 7 or Microsoft Windows* 8 (x64 recommended)
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM or better
Software requirements for binary:
- Redistributables: Microsoft Visual C++* 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86 or x64), DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
Software requirements for building:
- Compilers supported: Microsoft Visual Studio* 2010 w/ SP1, Microsoft Visual Studio* 2012, Intel® C++ Compiler version 11
- Libraries required: Microsoft DirectX* SDK (June 2010)
This software is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. law, and may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries (Burma, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports (including Denied Parties, Specially Designated Nationals, and entities on the Bureau of Export Administration Entity List or involved with missile technology or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons).