Intel® Advisor XE 2013 Update 1 is now available for both Linux* and Windows*. You can learn more about the product at the Intel® Advisor XE Home Page.
Intel® Advisor XE 2013 guides developers to add parallelism to their existing C/C++, Fortran, or C# programs.
Intel Advisor XE provides a standalone graphical user interface (GUI) as well as a command line interface (CLI). Intel Advisor XE also integrates into Microsoft Visual Studio* software. You can use the Intel Advisor XE to:
- Find the most time-consuming serial code regions in your program.
- Insert Intel Advisor XE annotations to identify these as possible parallel code regions.
- Predict approximate parallel performance characteristics of the proposed parallel code regions.
- Check for data sharing problems that could prevent the application from working correctly when parallelized.
- A small toolbar for the Survey Report
- A Getting Started Tutorial for the Fortran sample
- Various bug fixes and improvements