D.I.C.E (Design, Innovate, Communicate, Entertain) Summit 2013 is happening this week! Intel is sponsoring the D.I.C.E Summit in London, which sees some of the biggest names in the video games industry gather for a series of high profile talks and networking (http://www.dicesummit.org/). As part of the sponsorship, the event will be streamed live worldwide via Twitch.tv (see above live stream - just click to play!).
What is D.I.C.E? Here's more information:
- The most well-respected and prestigious video game conference in the industry
- Honors interactive entertainment culture and all creative culture in our rapidly changing global theater
- A celebration of great ideas and great entertainment
- Themes pay homage to the pillars for which this conference was founded - Design, Innovate, Communicate and Entertain
- Unparalleled networking opportunity with the key decision makers in the interactive entertainment industry
Speakers will include Victor Kislyi, CEO and Founder, Wargaming; Peter Molyneux, CEO and Founder, 22cans; Richard Hilleman, Chief Creative Director, EA; Torsten Reil, CEO and Founder, NaturalMotion; Cevat Yerli, CEO of Crytek; Lorne Lanning, CCO and co-founder of Oddworld Inhabitants, Ian Livingstone, Eidos’ life president and founder of Games Workshop; Paul Wedgwood, CEO of Splash Damage; and Paul Gouge, CEO and founder of Playdemic. From Martin Rae, president, Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences:
"The Academy, along with our partner VGI, is excited to welcome their audience of 40million gamers to share the D.I.C.E. Europe experience
and get inspired – and maybe even challenged --from our line-up of video game heroes, which we’re thrilled now includes Ian Livingstone, Paul Wedgwood and Paul Gouge."
The event will be held at the Royal Garden Hotel in London on Sept. 24-25, 2013, beginning with a full day of networking events followed by a full day of speaker sessions to address the dynamic changes and growth of the industry.