Intel® System Studio now adds full support for the Android* developer to its feature set. Everything from system software debug via JTAG to device driver and shared object build and optimization with the Intel® C++ Compiler and the Intel® VTune(TM) Amplifier for Systems and Intel® Energy Profiler is available as part of one comprhensive development studio.
You can find out more at http://intel.ly/system-studio.
Below are some interesting detailed whitepaper artcicles that highlight the depth and breadth of the feature set:
- Android Application Optimization Walkthrough - Intel Compiler and Libraries
- Building Android Applications with Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
- JTAG Debugging for Android
- Intel C++ Compiler for Android Getting Started
- Advanced Compiler Features for Android
- Requirements for Android Features in VTune Amplifier for Systems
- Using VTune Amplifier on Non-Rooted Android Devices
- Intel® System Analyzer