The Windows 10* production driver 18.104.22.168.4256 has been posted to Intel Download Center at the following direct link to the driver:
This driver adds support for the new Microsoft Windows* 10 64-bit operating system for Intel® 5th Generation Intel® Core Processors and 4th Generation Intel® Core Processors with Intel® HD Graphics and Iris™ Graphics. This new driver also supports various Windows* 10 features. Please see Release Notes for a record of the below information. As always, feedback is appreciate.
This document provides information about Intel’s® Graphics Driver for:
- 5th Generation Intel® Core Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 5500, 5600, 6000, Intel® Iris™ Graphics 6100, Iris™ Pro Graphics 6200 and select Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics for Microsoft Windows* 10
- Intel® Core™ M with Intel® HD Graphics 5300 for Microsoft Windows* 10
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 4200, 4400, 4600, 5000, Intel® Iris™ Graphics 5100 and Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 5200 and select Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics for Microsoft Windows* 10
This driver includes support for the new Microsoft Windows* 10 operating system and adds new Windows* 10 features including DirectX* 12, PlayReady 3 for 1080p playback, and Miracast. In addition, this driver also adds support for DirectX* 11.3. The graphics, media, and display features supported on Windows* 8.1 for the 4th and 5th Generation Core Processors are also supported on Windows* 10. A quick reference guide is available at: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/quick-reference-guide-to-intel-processor-graphics.
CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE:
- Intel® Iris™ and HD Graphics Driver
- Intel® Display Audio Driver
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime
- Intel® OpenCL* Driver
- Intel® Graphics Control Panel
KEY ISSUES FIXED:
- Windows* 8 DirectX10 and DirectX11 games running on touch enabled systems would run with “Centered” scaling if resolution was set to less than the native panel resolution. This issue is fixed in Windows* 10.
- Game may exit if quality settings are set to high on Hitman Absolution* on 4th and 5th Generation Core Processors
- Cyberlink Power Director 13* application may crash after loading projects when Shared Virtual Memory is enabled on 5th Generation Core processors
- Corruption may be seen during War-Shogun 2* game play on 4th Generation Core Processors
- Display resolution may change to 1920x1080 from 3820x2160 when connecting to a 4k HDMI monitor
- Corruption may be seen on Dead Rising 3* on 5th Generation Intel Core Processors
- Corruption may be seen on Total War: Shogun 2* on 4th Generation Intel® Core Processors
- System may not retain the previous display mode configuration after changing it in the User Interface
- Flickering may be seen on the main menu of Rage*, Doom3*, and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood*
- Luxmark* 3.x may not run to completion
SOFTWARE This driver supports the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows* 10 64-bit
All platforms with the following configurations are supported:
|Intel® Graphics1||DirectX*2||OpenGL*||OpenCL*||Intel® Quick Sync Video||Intel® Wireless Display|
|5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with HD Graphics 5500||12||4.3||2.0||Yes||Yes|
|5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with HD Graphics 6000||12||4.3||2.0||Yes||Yes|
|5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Iris™ Graphics 6100||12||4.3||2.0||Yes||Yes|
|Intel® Core™ M with Intel® HD Graphics 5300||12||4.3||2.0||Yes||Yes|
|4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 5200||12||4.3||1.2||Yes||Yes|
|4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® Iris™ Graphics 5100||12||4.3||1.2||Yes||Yes|
|4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 5000/4600/4400/4200||12||4.3||1.2||Yes||Yes|
|Intel® Pentium® Processor 3805U||12||4.3||1.2||Yes||Yes|
|Intel® Celeron® Processor 3755U/32005U||12||4.3||1.2||Yes||Yes|
Intel® Pentium® Processor 3558U/3560M/3561Y/G3220/G3220T/G3240/G3240T/G3250/G3250T/G3258/G3320TE/
G3420/G3420T/G3430/G3440/G3440T/G3450/ G3450T/G3460 with Intel® HD Graphics
|Intel® Pentium® Processor 3550M/3556U/|
3560Y with Intel® HD Graphics
|Intel® Celeron® Processor 2957U/2961Y/2970M/2981U/G1820/G1820T/G1820TE/G1830/G1840/G1840T/G1850 with Intel® HD Graphics||12||4.3||1.2||Yes||No|
|Intel® Celeron® Processor 2000E/2002E/2950M/2955U/2980U with Intel® HD Graphics||12||4.3||1.2||No||No|
- If you are uncertain which Intel® processor is in your computer, Intel® recommends using the Intel Processor Identification Utility or Intel Driver Update Utility to identify your Intel®
- In the Intel® Iris™ and HD Graphics Control Panel (under Options > Options menu > Information Center), the ’Installed DirectX* version’ refers to the operating system’s DirectX* version. The Information Center’s ‘Supported DirectX* Version’ refers to the Intel Graphics Driver’s supported DirectX* version. The DirectX* 12 API is supported but some optional features may not be available. Applications using the DirectX* 12 API should query for feature support before using specific hardware features.
More about 5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® Graphics
The new 5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor Family is Intel’s® latest wave of 14nm processors, delivering improved system and graphics performance, more natural and immersive user experiences, and enabling longer battery life compared to previous generations. The release of the 5th Generation Intel® Core technology includes fourteen new processors for consumers and businesses featuring ten new 15W processors with Intel® HD Graphics and four new 28W products with Intel® Iris™ Graphics. The 5th Generation Intel® Core Processor is purpose-built for the next generation of compute devices offering a thin, light and more efficient experience across diverse form factors including traditional notebooks, 2-in-1s, Ultrabooks, Chromebooks, All-In-One desktop PCs and Mini PCs.
Watch. Game. Create with Intel® Graphics. The 5th Generation Intel® Core Processor Family brings the next evolution in graphics architecture enabling new levels of performance and power efficiency. The new 5th Generation Intel® Core Processor dedicates up to 60 percent of the chip to Intel® Graphics including Intel® HD Graphics 5500, HD Graphics 6000 and Intel® Iris™ Graphics 6100 – providing stunning visuals. It also enables 4K Ultra HD videos over WiDi. Whether playing the latest mainstream game, watching videos in 4K Ultra HD or simply sharing your latest gameplay and video creations with family, Intel® HD and Iris™ Graphics deliver an eye-popping visual experience.
See http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/core/5th-gen-core-processor-family.html for more details about 5th Generation Intel® Core.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.