From these exercises, developers will learn how to:
- Connect an Intel® IoT Gateway or UP Squared*, computing platforms designed for prototyping and producing IoT computing products.
- Interface with the sensor repository using MRAA and UPM from the Intel® IoT Developer Kit, a complete hardware and software solution to help developers explore the IoT and implement innovative projects.
- Run these code samples in Intel® System Studio or Arduino Create*, IDEs for creating applications that interact with sensors and actuators, enabling a quick start for developing software for your device.
- Connect to a cloud platform (Microsoft Azure*, Amazon Web Services (AWS)*, etc.)
- Invoke the services of APIs including Twilio* for sending text messages, the United States Geological Survey (USGS) for accessing earthquake data and Weather Underground* for accessing weather data.
To get started, select any of these titles: