March 11 - 12, 2017
The Intel IoT Solutions Hackathon is a two day event held on March 11 - 12, 2017 - the weekend prior to Embedded World Conference. The hackathon will offer a diverse group of 150 developers, makers, designers and industrial IoT experts the opportunity to create next generation connected devices and solutions. Hackathon participants will be part of an amazing group of professionals focused on solving problems in the areas of Industrial, Smart City and Security & Privacy to develop innovative and advanced IoT solutions. The hackathon will not only provide participants the opportunity to win exciting prizes, but also gain access to the latest IoT development platforms, hardware, tools and industry experts.
Register Today to Compete for Prizes!
The following prizes will be offered:
- 1st Place: $5,000 USD Amazon gift card
- 2nd Place: $3,000 USD Amazon gift card
- 3rd Place: $2,000 USD Amazon gift card
- The Best Solution in the Security & Privacy Category*: $2,500 USD Amazon gift card
- More prizes may be added! Check back and updates will be sent via email
For complete information visit The Intel IoT Solutions Hackathon website.