September 7, 2017 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Hilton Portland Downtown
921 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204
The Intel® Builders program has seen tremendous momentum as more partners join our global community to accelerate the development and deployment of tested and open solutions for the data center. Intel is committed to providing our developers with the learning opportunities to drive the next wave of technical innovation through our Summits program.
Please join us for the Intel Builders Developer Summit, where you'll hear directly from Intel architects and engineers on topics spanning the data center, from cloud and fabric, to network and storage. The Summit's full-day agenda will deliver technical presentations and deep dives into Intel and industry standard technologies as well as showcase demos highlighting technology from the sessions.
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor Platform Architecture Deep Dive
- Intel Hardware Root of Trust Attestation Solution with One Touch Activation
- Network Services Benchmark: Set up, Configuration and VNF Optimization with OPNFV
- Platform Optimization, Cache Coherency and DPDK
- SPDK and Intel® Intelligent Storage Acceleration Library (Intel® ISA-L) - Overview and Roadmap Update
- Deep Dive on Blob Store and Logical Volumes
- Designing Intel® Omni-Path Architecture into Your Cluster
- Optimizing Software Solutions for Intel Omni-Path Architecture
This event is free to our ecosystem, but spaces are limited. Take a look at our full agenda at Intel Builders Developer Summit and register today!