The Training and Inspiration Live On! Access On-Demand Keynotes
and Sessions from Intel’s Virtual IoT Conference
Did you miss part or all of Intel® Global IoT DevFest III? Were there sessions and keynotes you’d love to see again? Good news: encore presentations of the best DevFest moments are now available through Aug. 31 – watch them here.
It’s Easy to Watch DevFest III Replays
On-Demand presentations are organized by keynotes, session tracks, and Mandarin language. Simply navigate to the content you want, click “View Archive” next to the desired session, and start your training.
The advantage of DevFest archives: You can enjoy more of everything at your leisure. And this DevFest event – with eight keynotes by thought leaders, more than 70 sessions and deep-dive trainings along with a 10-product Virtual Showcase – featured more rich content than anyone could consume in just two days.
They’re Even Better the Second Time
See Intel Global DevFest III keynote presentations including:
* Morris Beton, Vice President, Core & Visual Computing Group General Manager, Developer Relations Division, Intel Corporation – “Intel and Developers: Co-designing the Future”
* Richard Yu Zhang PhD, Principal Engineer and CTO, Intel Corporation – “Winning IoT Opportunity in China Together”
* Joel Spolsky, Founder and CEO, Stack Overflow – “Joel on Software”
Other DevFest III highlights cover more than 70 deep-dive trainings in four guided topic tracks:
* Next Wave of IoT Trends and Innovations
* Design, Develop, Integrate and Manage IoT Lifecycle Solutions
* Workload Consolidation, Containers, and Software Defined End-to-End Scaling
* AI and Ambient Intelligence at the Edge
And be sure to catch the latest IoT products and technologies from Intel, Wind River, VxWorks, Linux and others in the Global IoT DevFest III Showcase.
Don’t miss the chance to view encore presentations from Intel Global IoT DevFest III before August 31. Get Started!