Partnering with Intel: Mobile Development, Venture Capital, and Developing for Ultrabook™
By Kevin MurphyPosted 03/01/20132
The Intel® Developer Zone is where you’ll find resources on how to sell apps, mobile app marketing and developing for the Ultrabook™ just to name a few. Many members of the Intel Developer Zone become Intel® Software Partners so they can take advantage of a number of opportunities at their disp...
3 Reasons Why You Need a Mobile-Optimized Website
By Wendy ThomasPosted 02/28/20131
Times have changed. These days, if your website is not mobile-friendly, you risk missing a large segment of your potential audience.  Smartphone users will notice if you don’t have a mobile-optimized website. For example, “pinch and expand” is old school, and if your company is not able to keep ...
Designing an Effective Lead Generation Website for Mobile
By Wendy ThomasPosted 01/18/20134
When designing a lead generation site for mobile, there some aspects that you must pay particular attention to:  Have you grabbed your target audience? Is your mobile site designed to reach your targeted audience? Have you grabbed their attention and given them a reason to buy your product? If n...
Generating Buzz: Getting your App Reviewed
By Wendy ThomasPosted 01/01/20132
Congratulations, you just created your new app!  Now, you want to get it reviewed so it can gain credibility and visibility in the marketplace. How do you find bloggers to review your app? There isn’t a guaranteed formula, but a good starting point is to concentrate on those resources you know w...
Does Your Site Have Everything You and Your Customers Want?
By Kevin MurphyPosted 07/12/20120
Pop Quiz: What’s the most important part of your website? Your sales pitch A feedback mechanism Your contact information Answer: You guessed it-you really can’t choose. All three serve different, equally important roles. Deciding what to include on your website is a process of understanding what ...
Inspire and Influence Your Market: Three Reasons to Become a Thought Leader
By Kevin MurphyPosted 07/05/20121
A recent Inc.com article defined a thought leader as “someone who is willing to step into the spotlight and voice their points of view, innovative ideas, and potentially controversial opinions.” In the digital age, taking the stage could mean speaking at events, starting a blog or using LinkedIn ...
Finding New Ways to Sell Bananas (and Four Other Reasons to Consider Co-Marketing)
By Kevin MurphyPosted 06/28/20122
Dole, the world’s largest producer of fruits and vegetables, found it had a lot of overripe bananas on its hands. This decaying product was costing it money each year, so it successfully partnered with a company that created a kitchen appliance that turns overripe bananas into frozen treats. Both...
10 Preparation Tips For Pitching to a New Client
By Kevin MurphyPosted 06/21/20122
Most sales executives will admit that preparation is 99% of a successful pitch to a new client. Done right, delivering your message (the other 1%) is the easy part. Before walking into your next pitch meeting, you may consider a checklist of things that can help strengthen your product pitch so ...
Expand Your Audience by Live Streaming Events
By Kevin MurphyPosted 06/12/20120
We can’t be everywhere at once. In fact, most of us can only be at our desks. But staying put means we miss out on the ability to connect in person with leads and customers. The next best thing to accruing airlines miles (and travel expenses) traveling around the globe is to host live streaming ...
How to Improve Search Engine Rankings for Your Mobile App
By Kevin MurphyPosted 06/05/20124
This is a guest post by Michael Fleischner. Mobile apps are everywhere. Whether you’re the maker of a popular application that’s set to be the next blockbuster, like Instagram or one of the many new apps being introduced to the market, getting your app to appear at the top of organic search resul...
Subscribe to Intel Developer Zone Blogs