Intel(R) C++ Compiler product
To learn more about Intel(R) C++ Compiler products, please go to Intel(R) C++ Compiler.
For evaluating Intel Compiler products, please visit Intel(R) Composer XE Evaluation Options.
Short Videos on Getting Started with Intel(R) C++ Compiler
- Using the Intel(R) C++ Compiler with Microsoft* Visual Studio 2012*
- Optimizing your application with Intel(R) C++ and Fortran Compilers
- Vectorization Essentials
References to Intel(R) C++ Compiler Features
- Step by Step Performance Optimization with Intel® C++ Compiler
- Quick Reference Guide to Optimization with Intel Compiler
- Intel(R) Compiler Options for Intel(R) SSEx, Intel(R) AVX generation and processor-specific optimizations
- A Guide to Auto-vectorization with Intel(R) C++ Compilers
- Consistency of Floating-Point Results using the Intel(R) Compiler
- Common Vectorization Diagnostics and Possible Solutions for Auto-Vectorization
Structured Parallel Programming: Patterns for Efficient Computation by Michael McCool, James Reinders, Arch Robison