To run the application tracer tool from VAD, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Create GraphML from Application () button in the VAD toolbar panel
- The GraphML Creator form is opened:
- Application path - The path to the OpenVX* application
- Working directory – The working directory of the OpenVX* application
- Application arguments - The OpenVX* application’s switches
- Execute each graph X times - Specifies how many times the graphs in the application will be executed (for better performance accuracy.
- GraphML execution timeout - The process timeout. Note that the default timeout is 30 seconds and will probably need to be enlarged for some applications
- Save tracer log to disk – Check this option if you wish to dump the intermediate node outputs such as images or tensors
- Output folder – The folder where the tracer log will be created
- Save intermediate node outputs to disk – Check this option if you wish to dump the intermediate node outputs such as images or tensors
- Dump folder – The folder where the intermediate node outputs will be stored.
Output of the GraphML creator execution will be displayed on the lowest text area.
After running the tracer tool, the graph that was executed by the application is presented in VAD as well as the performance data: