The Intel® Dynamic Application Loader (Intel® DAL) is a unique feature of Intel® platforms that is available on many form factors, including workstations, desktops, notebooks, tablets, and IoT devices. Use it to run small portions of Java* code on Intel® Converged Security and Management Engine firmware.
- The environment is completely independent of the operating system.
- Malware and spyware that may have infected your operating system have no access to the process.
- Messages to and from the Intel® Dynamic Application Loader (Intel® DAL) environment can be signed and encrypted for added security.
- The software is compatible with a Windows*, Linux*, or Android* host system.
- Provide consistent implementation across a wide range of Intel® platforms for easy cross-platform development.