What is the Deep Learning Training Tool Beta?
If you’re a data scientist or researcher, this Beta 2 release of the Deep Learning Training Tool from Intel (formerly part of the Intel® Deep Learning SDK) helps you easily develop and train deep learning solutions using your own hardware.
- Plug and Train: Simplify installing popular deep learning frameworks, including Caffe* and TensorFlow*.
- Maximize Performance: Optimize creation of deep learning models on Intel® architecture.
- Increase Productivity: Easily prepare training data, design models, and train models with automated experiments and advanced visualizations.
Are you interested in unleashing inference performance for deep learning vision-related deployments? Get the Deep Learning Deployment Toolkit, which is part of Intel® Computer Vision SDK.
- Support for additional image classification topologies using Intel® Distribution for Caffe*
- TensorFlow 1.1 and Keras support through interactive notebooks and a model creation wizard that uses TensorFlow for document classification
- Support for TensorBoard*
- Easy-to-use APIs for multinode training with Caffe and TensorFlow using interactive notebooks
- Sample interactive notebooks for image segmentation and document classification
- Model compression integrated with the user interface
|Required Hardware||Optimized for Intel® Xeon® processor, Intel® Xeon Phi™ processor, and Intel® Core™ i7 processor Extreme Edition|
|Required OS||Ubuntu* 14.04 or higher (64 bit)
CentOS* 7 (64 bit)
macOS* 10.11 or higher (64 bit)
|Supported Browser||Google Chrome*|
|Supported Use Cases||Image classification, image segmentation, and text categorization|