Who Needs This Product
Accelerate compute-intensive Python computational packages like NumPy, SciPy, and scikit-learn.
Easily implement and scale performance-packed, production-ready algorithms for data analysis.
Access immediate optimized performance. Non-programmers can just download, install, and go.
Commercial Support with Intel® Parallel Studio XE
Intel® Distribution of Python* is included in our flagship product, Intel® Parallel Studio XE. This powerful, robust suite of software development tools has everything you need to write Python native extensions: C and Fortran compilers, numerical libraries, and profilers. Help boost application performance by taking advantage of the ever-increasing processor core counts and vector register widths available in processors based on technology from Intel and other compatible processors. The 30-day trial includes online customer support.
Connect to the developer community and our tech experts through this public forum
Priority Customer Support
New software purchases include free updates and confidential priority customer support for a year through our Online Service Center. Get direct access to our technical experts when you purchase Intel Distribution for Python with Intel Parallel Studio XE or Intel® VTune™ Amplifer.
- Target OS: Linux*, Windows* 7 and later, macOS*
- Versions: Python* 2.7 and 3.6
- Package Management: Conda, pip
- Compatible With: Microsoft Visual Studio*, PyCharm*
- Python Packages: NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, pandas, matplotlib, Numba, Caffe, Theano, TensorFlow, OpenCV, Intel® Threading Building Blocks, pyDAAL, Jupyter, mpi4py, pip, and others.