This web-based training class is designed for software developers who wish to learn the fundamentals of building Intel® SGX applications. Through a series of videos, sample code, and lab exercises, the developer will learn key concepts around the Intel SGX technology and writing Intel SGX application development. Developers will learn how to:
- design and build enclaves
- interact with enclaves
- maintain state across power events and application restarts
- debug enclaves
This course was developed in conjunction with Prowess Consulting.
To get the most out of the class, software developers will require:
- C/C++ programming experience.
- A system with an 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, with BIOS support for Intel SGX, running Microsoft* Windows* 10.
- Microsoft Visual Studio* 2015 Professional Edition or better.
- The Intel® Software Guard Extensions SDK for Windows* (Intel® SGX SDK for Windows*).
- The Intel® Software Guard Extensions Platform Software (PSW) for Windows*.
- A hex editor utility such as HxD.
- The Intel SGX Web-Based Training lab bundle, which contains the sample applications, source code, and exercises. (This download requires acceptance of the Intel Software Export Warning License).
Each part of the course covers a separate topic in Intel SGX application development, and most include labs. The Intel SGX Web Training Hands-on Lab Manual will step you through the various exercises.
Part 3: Sample application overview
Part 6: Debugging Intel SGX applications
Part 7: Data sealing