Parallel Universe Magazine - Issue 32, March 2018
- File: parallel-universe-issue-32.pdf
- Size:74.37 MB
- Letter from the Editor: Computer Vision Coming Soon to a Browser Near You by Henry A. Gabb
- Computer Vision for the Masses by Sajjad Taheri, Alexeandru Nicolau, Alexeander Vedienbaum, Ningxin Hu, and Mohammad Reza Haghighat
Bringing computer vision to the Open Web Platform*.
- Up Your Game by Giselle Gomez
How to optimize your game development―no matter what your role―using Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers.
- Harp-DAAL for High-Performance Big Data Computing by Judy Qiu
The key to simultaneously boosting productivity and performance.
- Understanding the Instruction Pipeline by Alex Shinsel
The key to adaptability in modern application programming,
- Parallel CFD with the HiFUN* Solver on the Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor by Rama Kishan Malladi, S.V. Vinutha, and Austin Cherian
Maximizing HPC platforms for fast numerical simulations.
- Improving VASP* Materials Simulation Performance by Fedor Vasilev, Dmitry Sivkov, and Jeongnim Kim
Using the latest Intel® Software Development Tools to make more efficient use of hardware.
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.