|9:15 - 10:05 a.m.
Technical Session 1:
- Efficient Reliability Support for Hardware Multicast-Based Broadcast in GPU-Enabled Streaming Applications (9:15 a.m. – 11:35 a.m.): Ching-Hsiang Chu, Khaled Hamidouche, Hari Subramoni, Akshay Venkatesh, Bracy Elton, and Dhabaleswar Panda
- Topology and Affinity-Aware, Hierarchical, and Distributed Load Balancing in Charm++ (9:35 a.m. – 9:55 a.m.): Francois Tessier, Emmanuel Jeannot, and Guillaume Mercier
- Extending a Message-Passing Runtime to Support Partitioned, Global, Logical Address Spaces (9:55 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.): D. Brian Larkins and James Dinan
|10:30 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
Technical Session 2:
- DISP: Optimizations Towards Scalable MPI Startup (10:30 a.m. – 10:50 a.m.): Huansong Fu, Swaroop Pophale, Manjunath Venkata, and Weikuan Yu
- Network Topologies and Inevitable Contention (10:50 a.m. – 11:10 a.m.): Grey Ballard, James Demmel, Andrew Gearhart, Benjamin Lipshitz, Yishai Oltchik, Oded Schwartz, and Sivan Toledo
- Topology-Aware Data Aggregation for Intensive I/O on Large-Scale Supercomputers (11:10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.): Francois Tessier, Venkatram Vishwanath, Preeti Malakar, Emmanuel Jeannot, and Florin Isaila
- Scalable Hierarchical Aggregation Protocol (SHArP): A Hardware Architecture for Efficient Data Reduction (11:30 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.): Richard Graham, Dror Goldenberg, Gil Bloch, Lion Levi, Alex Margolin, Gilad Shainer, and Alexander Shpiner
- Topology-Aware Performance Optimization and Modeling of Adaptive Mesh Refinement Codes for Exascale (11:50 a.m. – 12:10 p.m.): Cy Chan, John Bachan, Joseph Kenny, Jeremiah Wilke, Vincent Beckner, Ann Almgren, and John Bell