Product Registration and Sign Up FAQ
- Where can I find my serial number?
All Intel® Software Development Products have a unique serial number in this format: XXXX-XXXXXXXX
For purchased products, the serial number is included in your email receipt.
For products requiring a license or serial number to install, the serial number is in the email that includes your download link.
View and manage your serial numbers in the Intel Registration Center.
- What do I do if a product I purchased is not showing up in the Intel Registration Center?
Make sure you registered your product. While registering the product, if an error message states that it is already registered, it may have been registered or signed up for under a different account.
If your serial number was registered but the product does not appear in your account, see the support options at Get Help.
- How do I register serial numbers for my Intel® Software Development Products?
You can register your serial numbers on the Intel Registration Center.
- If you are already signed in, go to Serial Number, enter your serial number, and then select Register.
- If you are not signed in, enter your email address and serial number, and then select Register Product. If this email address is not yet associated with an account, you are prompted to create an account.
NOTE: This pertains to Intel® Software Development Products only. For all other Intel products, see the support page.
- Who should I contact if I am unable to register my serial number?
- If you are unable to register your serial number, see the support options at Get Help.
- I can't sign in to the Intel Registration Center. What do I do?
Make sure you have created an account by registering or signing up for a product.
If you have trouble signing in to an existing account, go to the Intel Registration Center, and then select Sign In. Make sure that your language is set correctly and that Caps Lock is off.
If you have three failed sign-in attempts, your account may be locked for 30 minutes. Also, if your account has not been used for a long time, it may be disabled.
If you are still unable to sign in or reset your password:
- Go to the developer support page.
- In the Site Support or Non-Technical Questions section, select Registration / Login Issue from the drop-down list.
- Provide your name and email address in the support request, and then select Submit.
- How do I create an account?
You create an account when you register or sign up for a product.
If you purchased a product:
- Go to the Intel Registration Center.
- Enter your email address and serial number, and then select Register Product.
If you did not purchase a product:
- Go to the application page for the free software of your choice.
- Enter the required information, and then select Submit.
- On the following page, select Click Here to Register.
If you do not have an account associated with the email used to register or sign up for your product, the Account Creation page displays. Enter the required information, and then select Submit.
To apply for a free software product, see the Free Software Center.
- What are the Intel password guidelines?
- For Intel single-sign-on password rules, see Create a Valid Password.
- How do I add an administrator to my serial number?
To add an administrator to your serial number:
- Sign in to the Intel Registration Center.
- In the Serial Numbers tab, select the serial number (not the product name).
- On the Manage Serial Number page (sometimes called Manage License), next to Administrator, select Add.
- Enter the user's email address, and then select Add.
Note that the domain name for the new administrator's email must match that of the license owner.
For more detailed information, see How do I add an administrator to manage my serial number.
- How do I add a user to my floating license?
New users can add themselves to a floating license by registering the serial number, provided that they have the same non-public email domain as the license owner.
This does not work for named-user licenses, which will transfer ownership.
For more detailed information, see How to Add Users to a Floating License.