Flashing your Board
- Download the pre-built Yocto* complete image for your board. You can find the most recent version available on the main downloads page: https://software.intel.com/iot/hardware/edison/downloads
- Extract the contents of the image file.
- Download the latest copy of dfu-util.exe and libusb-1.0.dll from the dfu-util site. Place these files in the same folder as the image files.
- Open a new command window by clicking Start. Type
cmdand press Enter.
- Navigate to the folder you extracted the image .zip file using the
cdcommand, then enter the command:
- Follow the on-screen prompts and plug in your board to your system to power it when requested. The script can take up to 5 minutes to complete the flashing process.
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.