- Deliver superior Fortran application performance
- Get extensive support for the latest Fortran standards
- Boost Single Instruction Multiple Data (SIMD) vectorization and threading capabilities, including for Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) instructions, using the latest OpenMP* parallel programming model
- Take advantage of Priority Support―connect privately with Intel engineers for technical questions.
If you are looking for better Fortran application performance, the Intel® Fortran Compiler is the industry leader for building high performance applications:
- Run code significantly faster by taking advantage of the ever-increasing core count and vector register width available in Intel® Xeon® processors, Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors, including the latest Intel AVX-512 instructions.
- Implement portable code based on standards instead of proprietary.
- Work with a familiar toolset on your favorite platform. The compiler is source compatible across Windows*, Linux*, and macOS*.
Intel® Fortran is available as a part of Intel® Parallel Studio XE. Try it today for 30 days. You then have the option to convert it to a paid license, which provides Priority Support for one year. Students and classroom educators may qualify for a free version of the suite.