Intel® Fortran Compilers
Intel® Fortran CompilersClose
Performance without compromise on Windows*, Linux* and OS X*
- Broad support for current and previous Fortran standards, plus popular extensions
- Parallelism support like OpenMP simplifies creating fast, scalable code.
- Optional Rogue Wave* IMSL* Fortran Numerical Library on Windows
Looking for better Fortran application performance? The Intel® Fortran Compiler is the industry leader for building high performance applications. Here are some reasons you should consider the Intel Fortran compiler:
- Your code can run significantly faster by taking advantage of the ever increasing core count and vector register width available in Intel® Xeon® processors, Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors
- Implement portable code based on standards instead of proprietary.
- Work with a familiar toolset on your favorite platform. It is source compatible across Windows*, Linux* and OS X*.
- Outstanding support included with purchase gives you access to all product updates and new versions plus access to Intel® Premier Support.
Specs at a Glance
Processor: Intel® processors, coprocessors and compatibles
Development Environments: Microsoft Visual Studio* (Windows only)
GNU tool chain (Linux & OS X)
Fortran Standard Support: Fortran2003, significant Fortran2008. More details
Operating Systems: Windows*, Linux*, and OS X*
See try and buy to compare options
For complete information, refer to the release notes Release Notes