- Deliver superior Fortran application performance
- Get extensive support for the latest Fortran standards
- Boost Single Instruction Multiple Data (SIMD) vectorization and threading capabilities, including for Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) instructions, using the latest OpenMP* parallel programming model
- Take advantage of Priority Support―connect privately with Intel engineers for technical questions.
Looking for better Fortran application performance? The Intel® Fortran Compiler is the industry leader for building high performance applications:
- Run code significantly faster by taking advantage of the ever-increasing core count and vector register width available in Intel® Xeon® processors, Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors, including the latest Intel AVX-512 instructions.
- Implement portable code based on standards instead of proprietary.
- Work with a familiar toolset on your favorite platform. It is source compatible across Windows*, Linux*, and macOS*.
Part of purchasing an Intel® Parallel Studio XE license includes confidential Priority Support. A free or discounted version may be available if you qualify for Intel’s student or academic programs.