Intel® Fortran Compilers
Read the latest blog by Dr Fortran; One Door Closes
Looking for better Fortran application performance? The Intel® Fortran Compiler is the industry leader for building high performance applications. Here are some reasons you should consider the Intel Fortran compiler:
- Your code can run significantly faster by taking advantage of the ever increasing core count and vector register width available in Intel® Xeon® processors, Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors
- Implement portable code based on standards instead of proprietary.
- Work with a familiar toolset on your favorite platform. It is source compatible across Windows*, Linux* and OS X*.
- Outstanding support included with purchase gives you access to all product updates and new versions plus access to Intel® Premier Support.
Confidential Support and One Year of Updates Included Every paid version of our software products automatically gives you access to Intel Premier Support for at least a year from the date of purchase, and you can extend it for additional time at a reduced rate. This includes:
- Free access to all new product updates, and continued access to and support for older versions of the product.
- The ability to interact directly and privately with our product engineers by submitting confidential inquiries and code samples.
- Responsiveness to your product needs (older and newer versions) and technical questions, a key reason for our customer satisfaction.
- Community product forums covering all of our software development products.
- Access to a vast library of self-help documents that build off of the decades of experience our community has in using our software products.
Specs at a Glance
|Processor||Intel® processors, coprocessors and compatibles|
Microsoft Visual Studio* (Windows* only)
|GNU tool chain (Linux* & OS X*)|
|Fortran Standard Support||Fortran2003, significant Fortran2008. More details|
|Operating Systems||Windows*, Linux*, and OS X*|
See Try and Buy to compare options
For complete information, see the release notes & documentation