Can we submit more than one game?

Can we submit more than one game?

Are we able to submit more than one game demo?

Zone: 

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

wasn't sure if meant "Participants can submit multiple game demos" we can submit the same game multiple updates to one game or more than one demo 

Yes!  If you're working on multiple games that aren't yet published for sale, you can submit multiple entries!  They should be distinctly different games though, not just small tweaks of the same game.  But assuming you're got a few different projects going, we'd love to see a submission for each of them!  Good luck, and don't forget, the NOON deadline is only 2 hours 15 minutes away!

~Mitch

Quote:

Chris V. wrote:

wasn't sure if meant "Participants can submit multiple game demos" we can submit the same game multiple updates to one game or more than one demo

Multiple DIFFERENT games, not just different updates to one demo.  If someone submits the same demo multiple times, I just take the most recent submission.

~Mitch

Quote:

Mitchell Lum (Intel) wrote:

Quote:

Chris V. wrote:

Multiple DIFFERENT games, not just different updates to one demo.  If someone submits the same demo multiple times, I just take the most recent submission.

~Mitch

Yup! One is a 2D visual novel and the other one is an oculus rift game, although I did have to update one of them real quick so I submitted a new form, hopefully they're not confusing because I have an new submission number for the update (new form), and a different submission for the oculus game, do I have to put them down on the same form or should that be fine?

You should be fine - I personally manually read through the submission and sort everything out, it's not some fancy script or something like that :)

~Mitch

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today