Why Indonesia is not included in eligible country list?

Why Indonesia is not included in eligible country list?

I'm from Indonesia, and i've read the official rule, but why Indonesia is not inlcuded in that list? I think there will be participants from Indonesia just like when we participated in Intel RealSense App Challenge last year.

I hope next year we can participate in this competition.
Thank You

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

There are many game start up in Indonesia. I think they want to join Level Up Intel® Game Demo Challenge

there's already such a question asked before, please carefuly read previous posts before you ask. 

Mitchell Lum  "The list of countries that are eligible for submissions is based on Intel's ability to make sure we are following the letter and the spirit of the law in each country.  Unfortunately some countries either have nuanced national or local regulations that either preclude or make it logistically tricky to offer skills based contests such as the Intel Level Up Game Dev Contest.  

Given the global nature of indie game studios these days, it might be possible for you to find a collaborator for your game in one of our eligible countries who can submit on behalf of your team.  

Cheers! "

please dont ask the same question bro

sorry, i have no time to read this entire forum. i've searched "Indonesia" keyword in searchbox but there's no result, so i ask new question :)

Hi All,

Nice to see you all became more active, the most important is learning from this forum, reward is only a side effect :D 

nb: tertib yah

Regards

Thanks for helping to answer this question guys!

Hi

Nice to meet you all

My name is Janitra and I'm new in here

I know this is not the place, but since Mr Thoriq talked about it a little, so I'll ask about it anyway

Is Intel will having the RealSenseApp Challenge again in 2015 or 2016?

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today