Is Turkish Developers can not submit their game ?

Is Turkish Developers can not submit their game ?

Hi all,

We are Abyss Gameworks which is the developer of Tartarus from Turkey.

We really excited about Intel Level Up Contest up to the now. We see on your rules as just this countries(Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Korea, Lithuania, Macau, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA.) can submit their game now. So as I wrote on topic Is Turkish Developers can not to submit their game or they can submit but they will not win prizes ?

Zone: 

Thread Topic: 

Question
4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hey

Unfortunately, we can't change the countries eligible to enter once the contest has started.  You're welcome to submit (and your game will get in front of your judges, who do regularly talk about the games they play as part of the judging) but you wouldn't be eligible to win.

Apologies.

Thank you for answer Robert but it's unclear.

What is the reason we can not participate ?  Will we be able to join the next one ?

Hey.

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to answer that, the decision was made my Intel's legal team.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today