XOLO 910 Medfield....ADB not running?

XOLO 910 Medfield....ADB not running?

Xolo 910 - Device not recognised, ADB not running

..and despite everything ( latest drivers, usb debugging, android SDK ) device not recognised, the ADB would not start.

Came across this post - http://ronubo.blogspot.in/2012/08/enabling-adb-in-intel-medfield-phone.html

Would someone please help me in understand the  steps involved?

Thanks in advance!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

The post you came across is for linux users, I assume you're using Windows ?

Our windows drivers don't work out-of-the-box with every devices based on Intel SOCs because the vendor/product ids of these devices can vary from their vendor hence be different than ours.

Here you should be able to get drivers from XOLO but you can also use ours with a little manipulation:

On Windows, after having installed the Intel USB Drivers for Android devices: http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-usb-driver-for-android-devices

Go to your device manager, double click on your device (it should have an icon with an exclamation mark), click on "update driver" -> "browse my computer" -> "let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer" -> "Intel Android Phone"

Then you can choose the "Intel Android Composite ADB Interface".

Hey Xavier, thanks for your response. Before anything else, Wish you a very merry Xmas and a great new year!

Yep, I am using Windows. Tried that....I just get a message saying that the drivers are already up to date.

Tried uninstalling and then tried re installing....No go.

This is extremely frustrating. The local guys here in India ( Xolo - Lava) are a bunch of dodos...act dead/extinct all the time with product support, so no help from that quarter.

Was planning to develop some apps...Tried using Eclipse... but if I am unable to get this resolved, aaaargh!!!!

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today