Bigdata- The Future of Decision Making

Bigdata- The Future of Decision Making

This Forum Aimed at discussing Bigdata as the future of decision making tool

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

The future lays on the chunky bunky collection of data sets and unlimited volume of data that we record from multi dimensional sources.

I do agree with your thoughts Ponram, big data is big news, but it is still in its infancy, while 91% of corporate data professionals have considered investment in Big data, only 5% actually put any investment into a deployment and only 11% even had a pilot in place. One can know much better about the technology with the help of Big data training.

Jhon M  Your observation is based on economical point of view, where as mine was based on technology, evolution of technology may take time but it will.

Big data is the future and present

Hi friends any new discussion?

data transfer is a problem in bigdata

1. The Volume : That is the quantity and size of the data gathered and need to be analyzed. This is most crucial and the vast collection and higher the volume decides whether the data set is a bigdata or not

2. The Variety: It is the deciding factor that to which interest group of analysts the data  required

3. The speed at which the data being generated or recorded or collected is attributed by Velocity

4. One of the negative characteristic attribute "variability" which refers inconsistency of data. 

5. The attribute "veracity" refers the quality of data being generated and it also sounds high in the outcome of accuracy of analysis

6. Complexity: This is natural to bigdata, the huge volume makes the data set complexier, which supposed to be linked, correlated for analysis

Everything is in relation to the need to reach conclusions on some occasions with a sample of 100 cases it is sufficient or it may be 1 million. As I said it depends on the subject being analyzed.

Something I would like to discuss is the possibility of selling this information, which is something that the mobile app are not watching business.

Hey Everyone!

I am one of the fans and followers of Big Data. I consider that it is the future, and whoever is in this industry, he is the winner!

If you are that much interested in big data, I can suggest you visiting this website to find out more about the newest big data tools www.dataplay.us

DataPlay is an integrated suite of applications, which fully meets your analysis, visualization and presentation needs. It gives integrated project management, complete data management, better and faster analysis, as well as automated rich visualization.

You are welcome with any question you'll have!

John Rosenberg

Big data is the new hype thing out there right now.

I do see it as the future as you can see in this video clip from TED:

https://www.ted.com/talks/rajiv_maheswaran_the_math_behind_basketball_s_...

When you combine machine learning and big data together - you can gain a lot!

But i do wish more people know what they are talking about when come to this subject.

Agree.

There is no doubt it is taking over.

引文:

Sergio J. C. 写道:

Big data is the future and present

Big Data is going to be the future, as most of the industry looking to handle massive data in ideal way. Check my website for more details.

Big data refers to a process that is used when traditional data mining and handling techniques cannot uncover the insights and meaning of the underlying data.

It is very true that The Future of Decision Making is totally depended on the Big data, as it is totally Artificial Intelligence-based, and with the auto-optimization, it can easily take the Whole market of the Digital Marketing and the market of the coding, And If you want to know the features in broad then you can take help from Linksys Support as it has totally given you all the details.

Big Data is going to be the future, as most of the industry looking to handle massive data in ideal way.Artificial Intelligence training in Bangalore focus on hand-on training sessions. The course focuses on the basic and advanced concepts of artificial intelligence such as Deep Networks, Structured Knowledge, Machine Learning, Hacking, Natural Language Processing, Artificial and Conventional Neural Network, Recurrent Neural Network, Self-Organizing Maps, Boltzmann Machines, AutoEncoders, PCA, LDA, Dimensionality Reduction, Model Selection and Boosting. Undergo Artificial intelligence certification in Bangalore from our Institute.

I do agree with your thoughts Ponram, big data is big news, but it is still in its infancy, while 91% of corporate data professionals have considered investment in Big data, only 5% actually put any investment into a deployment and only 11% even had a pilot in place. One can know much better about the technology with the help of big data.

Big Data Decision factors–

Data is valued for a person or an organization, and is also known as information. To work on that data, decision-making is an important context which is completely based on the decision quality. For Big Data decisions, the following factors are important:

Relevance–

Data is relevant to a decision if that data is already present with the decision-maker and the outcomes are distinguished from each other. It can be decided according to the tests carried out on the data. The first test should be to find out whether the data item is relevant to that category of the decision or not. The second test will be- checking the relevance of the data-item adopted value to that particular decision. So this is the first decision factor which affects the decisions by taking data into consideration.

Meaning–

Within a positive framework, each data item should possess a proper “meaning” of the domain and the meaning of the values in the domain as well. However, the definition of the ‘meaning’ in the data-items from the data collections is-

Never defined explicitly

Defined ambiguously

Can change over time, without recording the changes and the dates on which they took effect.

Transparency–

While taking a decision for an organization, it is important to understand, how the decision mechanism works and how it can be applied to data in order to achieve the desired goal.

These Big Data decision factors if applied properly can define the steps to achieve organizational goals within a short time.

There were differing opinions on whether to focus on managing less data better, or whether the increasingly lower-cost computing resources would enable more efficient analysis of large data pools.

But the fact is that with the advent of IOT and cheap computing resources, its easier to collect and analyze big data.

So yeah, it is the future.

Yes, Big data is the future and present Bigdata Training Big Data Training & Cloud

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today