Using the SDK with Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets

Using the SDK with Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets

Hi,

As far as I know, the Context Sensing SDK can be used with ARM-based smartphones, but what does that excatly mean? Is support for the ARM instruction set, as in the case of the Qualcomm Snapdragon chips, enough?

More especifically, can I use the SDK with Qualcomm Snapdragon chips? And if so, will all features, including gesture recognition (e.g., shaking), be supported?

Thanks!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

as we know that some function are supported on the arm platform. you can review the document from the Intel context sensing release note. maybe you should notice that com.intel.aware.csp.datalooper.jar package. It contains some native library. it contain arm native library.  

Thanks for your help!

I have looked at the release notes and, after reading them, my understanding is that all features are available for ARM-based architectures, so they should be available for phones with the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset, right? The only difference is that with ARM-based phones, all features will be executed by the CPU?

To confirm this I tried to install the INDE package to run a quick test, but to my surprise, the processor and/or OS (32 bit Windows 7) of my computer is not supported! So I cannot install INDE and, thus, I cannot access the Context Sensing SDK!

Is there any way I could download just the Context Sensing SDK, w/o the tools in the INDE package? Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today