I'm follow the ReadMe_IMB.txt in intel mpi benchmarks directory, the set in that txt like this:
a) Change the "Solution Platforms" dialog box to "x64".
b) Change the "Solution Configurations" dialog box to "Release".
c) Check other settings as required, for example:
General > Project Defaults
- Set "Character Set" to "Use Multi-Byte Character Set"
C/C++ > General
- Set "Additional Include Directories" to
- Set "Warning Level" to "Level 1 (/W1)"
C/C++ > Preprocessor
- For the "Preprocessor definitions" within the Visual Studio
projects, add the conditional compilation macros WIN_IMB and
_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE. Depending on the components you intend to
use, add one or more of the following macros:
MPI1, EXT, MPIIO, NBC, RMA.
Linker > Input
- Set "Additional Dependencies" to "$(I_MPI_ROOT)\intel64\lib\impi.lib".
It seems the link error, is that should i add other lib to vs2015?