Unable to train the dataset

Unable to train the dataset

Hi,

I have been trying to do training on a dataset I have created or any modified one but unable to train it.I have downloaded the model file after the training failed.Now my question I am unable to figure why the dataset didn't work.I am unable find which file to check.I am attaching the model file 

AttachmentSize
Downloadapplication/zip model(2).zip4.51 KB

Zone: 

Thread Topic: 

Help Me
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi,

From your caffe log, it shows that dataset is not found.  (dataset is wrongly setup)

F0307 19:14:22.005602    67 db_lmdb.hpp:53] Check failed: mdb_status == 0 (2 vs. 0) No such file or directory

In the model, you specified following file as dataset:

/workspace/dlsdk/jobs/datasets/f464f071-0604-455f-b3a6-8583d88089f7/train.txt_LMDB

Firstly, you can check the existence of file using following command: (data.mdb, lock.mdb)

docker exec -it <container-id> sh -c "ls -lh /workspace/dlsdk/jobs/datasets/f464f071-0604-455f-b3a6-8583d88089f7/train.txt_LMDB"

If it exists, you can check the content of data.mdb file under that directory to see whether content is expected. (mdb_dump)

Hope this will help you.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today