how to access the Training Tool web interface

how to access the Training Tool web interface

while installing sdk training tool i'm asked about 

Please enter password to access the training tool web interface: [admin]

which password is it talking about?

i have tried all the passwords of the machine they are not valid and i get an error

Error: i686 is not a recognized platform

Error on or near line 824; exiting with status 1

Zone: 

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi,

If you saw a request for a password during the installation, it means that you are using an old version of the tool.
Please go into https://software.intel.com/en-us/deep-learning-training-tool and use the latest version.

Thanks,
Barak.

Hi,

1 clarification - if you were using the Linux installer, you do need to provide an admin password (root privilege user).
If this is the case, the issue may be that you tried to install on a OS we do not support.
Please see the list of technical specifications here: https://software.intel.com/en-us/deep-learning-training-tool.

Thanks,
Barak.

hi

thank you so much sir for your help.

the problem of password is sorted.

Now i have another error which is :

./install_training_tool.sh: line 824: curl: command not found

usermod: group 'docker' does not exist

error on or near line 825; exiting with status 1

Hi

Perhaps you need to install the curl tool

On an Debian/Ubuntu based machine use: 

sudo apt-get install curl

On A Fedora/Centos based machine, use: 

yum install curl 

If you're using a Mac, use the following link to install curl using homebrew: http://macappstore.org/curl/

Best Regards

Aryeh

hi

sir thank you so much for help.

the installation was almost complete but again i faced an error which occurred  after Launching docker bootstrap...

The error was:

docker bootstrap failed to start. Exiting...

Error on or near line 84; exiting with status 1

hi

i have tried all the possible options for this but i'm still stuck...please if any body could help me out with it...

!!! [0704 11:34:50] docker bootstrap failed to start. Exiting...

Error on or near line 84; exiting with status 1

1. Please do tell what operating system you are using, amount of RAM and free disk space.

2. Try installing again; this time send the entire log (make sure to remove any sensitive information such as ip addresses)

Hi,

Please also check if you need to provide a proxy URL to the docker as well.

Thanks,
Barak.

hi sir

i here attach the files...kindly consider

Attachments: 

hi sir

we do not need to provide proxy URL to docker.

the error something else.

i have attached the entire log file please kindly consider.

thank you

hi sir

is there any solution to my problem mentioned?

was the log file i attached beneficial to find answer for my problem?

kindly help...its important for my project.

thank you

Hi,

I would suggest you try to install on a clean machine. A machine where Ubuntu has just been installed, but nothing else, and has a open internet connection.

A clean install can be accomplished inside a virtual machine, on a separate partition or on some other computer.

It is possible that previous settings and configurations interfere with installation and this would solve the problem

Best regards

Aryeh

hi sir

i have tried all the possible options given by you but i again get the same error.

i have another log file...i have highlighted certain things there...please consider and help  me out in it.

thank you

Attachments: 

AttachmentSize
Downloadapplication/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document log file.docx14.32 KB

Hi,

The issue is related to the fact docker released a newer version which is not compatible.

As an immediate term solution you can downgrade your docker version.

In parallel we are working on providing the fix for this issues in the next version of the product which is supposed to be released in about a week.

Thanks,

Yevgeni.

Hi sir

thank you so much for your help.

i'l be looking forward for the updated version and also till then i'l try my hands on the software by downgrading the docker version.

thank you

hi sir

could you help in downgrading docker version in sdk, so that i could install the software.

hie sir

i have downgraded the docker version same as u have used in the software i.e. docker 1.13.0

but still i get the same error (i personally feel the downgraded docker is not being pulled by the software).

do we have any solution for this problem.

thank you

Hi,

Please help me understand the current situation.

You have currently docker 1.13.0 version installed.

You are installing the training tool on top of the mentioned docker.

What are facing?

Can you please attach the latest log?

Thanks,

Yevgeni.

hi sir

i have installed the new version of sdk deep learning tool i.e. Beta 2.

i get the same error.

i have attached the log file and highlighted some points of doubt.

kindly consider.

thanku

Attachments: 

AttachmentSize
Downloadapplication/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document log_new.docx14.6 KB

hi sir

i hereby attach a log file with an error saying https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/. connection failed.

as though the internet is connected and working.

please suggest a solution

Attachments: 

AttachmentSize
Downloadapplication/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document log new.docx15.94 KB

Hi,

It seems like you had some connectivity issues to the docker hub where our docker images are stored.

You can try one of the following:

1- Install single node in case it suits your needs

2. Try installing multi node again

Thanks,

Yevgeni

hi sir

i have tried to install multi node again but all in vain its giving same connectivity error. i have also pinged and checked the packets of https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/ it gives this message :

{"errors":[{"code":"UNAUTHORIZED","message":"authentication required","detail":null}]}

and immediately server time moves out.

Sir please could you help me, i'm totally stuck.

Sir could you also help me by letting me know how to install single node what changes need to be made.

thank you sir

Hi,

Since you use the console installer, in order to install the single mode option you have to execute the script with the following flag

-type single

for example

./install_training_tool.sh -type single

Yevgeni.

hi sir

thank you so much the tool started working in single mode.

this forum was a great help.

thanku

Hi Sir

If I could get a tutorial on document classification on linux machine. It would be a great help.

I have prepared a compressed file .zip containing .csv and .txt files still it gives the error the compressed folder is not in the given format.

What should be done?

Kindly help.

Thank you 

Hi,
I am attaching 2 files:
1. A screenshot from the tool explaining about the required structure.
2. A compressed folder with a really small amount of dummy data just to see how it should look.

Please pay attention that when you compress the *.txt & *.csv files, you compress them and not the folder that contain them.
In this way, the compressed file will contain the files themselves and not the folder that contain them.

Please let me know if you managed to upload the folder.

Thanks,
Barak.

Attachments: 

hi sir

The dataset which you gave in the compressed folder is working but my compressed folder still shows the same error "Upload failed, The compressed folder doesn't match any of the supporeted structure"

I hereby attach the file I have created and compressed.

I'm currently working on Ubuntu (Linux)

Attachments: 

AttachmentSize
Downloadapplication/zip ML.zip77.6 KB

Hi,

The compressed file contained a sub folder that contains the csv & txt file.
It should contain only the files without the folder...

Please try the attached file with the correct structure.

Thanks,
Barak.

Attachments: 

AttachmentSize
Downloadapplication/zip ML compressed.zip79.32 KB

Hi Sir

Everyday i work with this tool I face new problems.

Today while I was trying to login it gave incorrect password.

But I never changed the password nor anybody else did. Could you please help me out.

Thank You

Hi,

Please try to clear your cache from the browsing data and try again.

Thanks,
Barak.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today