not able to access the web interface

not able to access the web interface

Hi

I tried installing to local linux machine and AWS instance. In both the cases, I am not able to access the web interface by following the link shown in last page of installation. It show page not found. Could you please help?

Thanks,

Antony

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Antony,

Can you please provide more details about your problem:
1. Did you successfully installed the Training Tool without any errors? Did you use any proxy configuration?
2. Please attache the log file from the installation
3. Please attache screen shot of the last installation screen and the chrome browser error (you can hide any URL info that you don't want to share..)

Thanks,
Barak.

1. Did you successfully installed the Training Tool without any errors? Did you use any proxy configuration?
Yes. Installation was successful. It threw an error code 503 few times. After disabling the multinode option I was able to install properly. Proxy is not used.

Last installation screen gave ma link to access the web interface and a password. I may not be able to post my log file in the forum. I can mail them to you if you require it.

Hi Antony,

Could you please paste here the URL you are trying to reach?

you can omit the HOST part.

Thanks,

Yevgeni.

Hi,

Installation log file is attached here.

Thanks,

Antony

Attachments: 

AttachmentSize
Downloadtext/plain dl_log_aws.txt17.76 KB

Issues are fixed now, I had to change inbound and outbound rules for AWS instance.

Thanks,

Antony

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today