Listing Flash based E-Learning System

Listing Flash based E-Learning System

Hi, I wish to submit our Content System or a E-Learning System which is developed purely on Flash but before I submit I would like to know what needs to be done from development stand point. I read that the SDKs support for C/C++ etc but our system is purely on a flash. Important Features of Content System: 1. Consumers can download to netbook devices and use it offline. 2. They can choose the model or topic they wants to specialize. 3. They can take up online test and if they clear with required results than will be able to take up interview directly with the companies. 4. Users research can be published for forums and blogs for industry use. We have a great success in malaysia and tie up with Govt so would like to provide this value to consumers across the globe with Intel App Store so let us know the next steps.
Khan
26 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Khan,

Currently the SDK has support for C/C++, however using Adobe AIR you can make your flash applications compatible with normal desktop systems and probably for netbooks. They will work as normal desktop applications. Support for flash application will be coming in the IADP.

Please refer to the following link for some information on current support platforms: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/developer-opportunities

Also, you can search for Adobe AIR on the internet to learn how actually it works.

Regards,
Rooven.

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program

Regards,
DG Rooven

Thanks Rooven,

I had similar thoughts in mind but the SDKs for Adone AIR will be available only after december and i may loose to participate in Depp Challenge.

Do you have any reservations in such cases.

thanks
Khan

Khan

Hi Khan,

The current SDKs available are only alpha versions. The SDK are available mainly for testing purposes. Users can download the SDK, perform their applications and components developments and report any bugs or issues to us on the SDK Forum.

Later this year, the Beta SDKs will be released and when these SDKs are released, only then the applications development will start and we will start accepting applications/components developed only via the beta versions of the SDKs.

As of now, all applications or components developed and submitted are treated as tests.

Regards,
Rooven.

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program.

Regards,
DG Rooven

Hey Rooven,

Great to hear from you Beta Release of SDK which includes Adobe AIR support :) May i know when that you guys are planning ?

Cheers,
Raj

Hey Khan,

AS per my knowledge on ADOBE AIR, you don't need to rebuild your application from scratch :) Even you can recompile your FLA on AIR platform then your life be on ice butter :-)

Cheers,
Raj

Hi Rooven and Raj,

I am under the impression that Beta release of SDK will also not support Adobe AIR and other run time.

Runtime will support only the future releases so correct if I am wrong or please clear what platform Beta SDK will support

Thanks,
khan

Khan

Hi Raj and Khan,

Adobe AIR and other runtimes will be available only in the future releases. Currently I do not have any information as of to when this support will become available.

Refer this link to learn more: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/develop

Adobe Quote: “The Adobe Flash Platform enables developers to create and deliver the most compelling applications, content, and video to the widest possible audience,” said David Wadhwani, general manager and vice president, Platform Business Unit at Adobe. “We expect the Intel Atom Developer Program will be a great way for the Flash Platform community developing on Adobe AIR to monetize their AIR applications, and we are working closely with Intel to deliver the necessary technology to enable this opportunity on the Atom platform in the future.”

Moreover, the Beta SDK that will become available later this year will definitely provide support for native Moblin and Microsoft Windows as standard. I also do not have any official information when exactly the beta SDK will become available and also what additional runtime will ba available or not: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/frequently-asked-questions#sdk_03

Kind Regards,
Rooven.

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program.

Regards,
DG Rooven

How to place interactive swf content in intel developer zone for E learning, The entire project is buils on Adobe swf, please advice

regards

Keeriyat

Chief Executive Officer

My project is all about Numeracy, It is for kids and adults, But the problem is , it is suitable for Offline learning, Hope u may have solution to fix this issue, advice

Regards

Keeriyat

Chief Executive Officer

I spoke to your represetative, Please evaluate my software content E numeracy in DVD format and give permanent registration

Chief Executive Officer

please reply

Chief Executive Officer

i tried several time, but no reply , please help me in this regard

Chief Executive Officer

I just want to know , whether my E numeracy software package, Fl;ash exe with lot of swfs can be placed in intel app , advice

Chief Executive Officer

If so, please tell me how it can be evaluated by intel software tools?

Chief Executive Officer

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0in;
mso-para-margin-right:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0in;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Hi, I wish to submit our Content System or a E-Learning System which is developed purely on Flash but before I submit I would like to know what needs to be done from development stand point, but our system is purely on a flash.

Chief Executive Officer

Hi, I wish to submit our Content System or a E-Learning System which is developed purely on Flash but before I submit I would like to know what needs to be done from development stand point, but our system is purely on a flash.

Chief Executive Officer

Can intel put my content in their laptops and notebook as value add product for elementary education

Chief Executive Officer

please explain, how it can be done,purely flash based swfs packaged in different folders and an exe  loader with embeded flash player, advice

Chief Executive Officer

i just want to know, whether intel is giving global partnership for flash based content for elementary education such as numeracy

Chief Executive Officer

I would like to know, whether DVD type of flash based content is promoted by intel e learning section

Chief Executive Officer

Is all the programme online?

Chief Executive Officer

Flash is Professional is undoubtedly the most popular tool for custom eLearning development

advantages of using flash,

1.Organized code

2.Text layout framework

3.Performance

thanks & regards,

alliancetekinc @ e3.alliancetek.com

Flash is ofcourse great, The problem with it is the compatability. No store support flash as such , You have to change it to other forms and packaged it to MSI build using Microsoft visual studio 2010, For Intel App stores.

Chief Executive Officer

I would like to know, whether DVD type of flash based content is promoted by intel e learning section

Tư vấn chọn dịch vụ cong ty bao ve

http://diendanquangngai.net

Sir,
        I have gone through your article for Registry related issues.I would like to know, Whether it is possible to lock myapplication.exe with registry key, This files opens a data file via explorer.I have made one msi file using this exe and dat, Myapplication.exe is created as a desktop shortcut icon, which clicks this executable file, So that i can lock my exe and dat file using this key, for avoiding re-use of my application.Thank you very much for your time.
With Warm Regards
Keeriyat

Chief Executive Officer

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today