Moblin SDK example

Moblin SDK example

Hi, I download and install the Moblin SDK, the document is quite well for jump start. I found 2 minor things in the dummy example - in the README file, there maybe a typo - it should be --libs compile command: $ gcc -o dummyapp dummy_app.c `pkg-config --cflags -libs adpcore` - adpcore.h is in /usr/include/adpcore seems can't be found in the compile path Regards, Esmond
7 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello,

Thank you Esmond. I will pass this on to the development team.

Regards,

Hal G.

Intel(R) Business Exchange Customer Service

Hi Esmond,

I have downloaded the Moblin SDK as well. Installed it on my netbook with Moblin 2.1-final distribution. I couldn't seem to allocate the documents you mentioned. Would you please kindly point it out for me?

Thanks and regards,
Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

You can launch devhelp in the applications panel or just enter "devhelp" in your terminal. You can see lots of the doc there include the IADP SDK.

Regards,
Esmond

Hi Esmond,

Thank you so much for your kind assistance.

I couldn't find devhelp in my application panel. I got 'bash: devhelp: command not found,' when I typed 'devhelp' in my terminal.

I am sure the SDK, adpcore-0.5.0-1.i386.rmp, downloaded from iADP was installed to my netbook, because when I tried to re-install it, I got a meassage saying it was already installed to my system.

Any idea how I can resolve the issue?

Thanks and regards,
Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

I will suggest you install the developer version, it will be easy for you if you need to compile/make your program. V2.1 developer version seems include the devhelp. You also can yum install devhelp easily to have this package in your current image
# yum install devhelp

hope it help...

Regards,
Esmond

Hi Esmond,

Thank you for your kind assistance. I have devhelp installed to my netbook now and it is working well. :-)

Regards,
Phoenix

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today