C++ Library Missing in SDK

C++ Library Missing in SDK

i am using windows c++ development. my current issue is. as per SDK instruction we should link 4 library files adpcored.lib, adpcppfd.lib, psapi.lib, shlwapi.lib but in Debug Mode. and Eelease Mode should have adpcore.lib, adpcppf.lib,psapi.lib, shlwapi.lib after installing SDK. four library files are missing. ( Debug(psapi.lib, shlwapi.lib), Release(adpcore.lib, adpcppf.lib)) how i can complete my task. i required your comment
7 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

psapi.lib, shlwapi.lib are part of the Platfrom SDK by Microsoft I believe. On a fresh install, visual studio 2008 has these libraries setup in the environment. If not, it can be downloaded here:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=A55B6B43-E24F-4EA3-A93E-40C0EC4F68E5&displaylang=en

What version of Visual Studio are you using?

we have developed into Dev C++ environment. is there any issue with that environment. ?? plz comment on it .

Vritti,

As I understand it, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 is the only supported development environment for the ATOM SDK at this time. That being said, if you can successfully call the ATOM SDK methods from your alternative environment, and it passes the validation guidelines then all is fine: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/validation-guidelines

hi vritti... i'm also using Dev C++ with allegro graphics library. Did u add all the library files of ATOM SDK. If yes means, can you plz tell me how u did that?

thank you ...

i need your suggestion should i change my Application in VS2008, Instead of searching that how my current environment support ATOM SDK ?

Please Reply ...

Vritti,

To ease integration with the ATOM SDK you might consider porting your project over to Visual Studio 2008 if it is not too much effort. If it would be a large effort, consider creating a c++ wrapper for the ATOM SDK that suits your current environment.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today