Validation Failure

Validation Failure

Hi, It would of great help to entire developer community if Intel share the contact coordinates of the Engineer who has tested the app to know the exact technical reason to fix & pass through the validation process.... After several submissions still the apps gets rejected for the reason and surprisingly the app runs good at our end. It's a serious concern. Hope Intel will address this. Cheers Praveen
11 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Praveen,

They do, in a way. You may simply reply to the validation result message with any questions or concerns. I am assured all replies are monitored. Please keep in mind that the testing team is extremely busy and a reply may take some time.

Hi Praveen,

Thank you for your request.

If you are having concerns with your applications which you think are running fine at your end but then always getting rejected during validation, you can email the validation team by replying to the email you receive from them. Generally they may be able to clarify what might be causing your applications to fail validation.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team

Regards,
DG Rooven

Hi Rooven and Brain,

I have similar exp what Mr. Praveen is going through, the point is we can reply to the same email and ask for validation error but who is going to provide the solution? the reply I got for most of my emails is only the validation guidelines which I read again and again. Finally we have to voice out our issues on the forum to get some solution to our concerns, for most of my concerns Brain has really helped to great extent but that will not be at the need of the hour.

I have lot more issues and concerns and but still positive and hoping Intel will streamline whole process and establish concrete system.

Thanks.

Khan

Hello Khan,

please keep in mind that this forum is the main source to find help to fix your software besides other resources like the Intel Software Network or MSDN etc. The Validation Team and the Support Team can only point you into the right direction but not fix your software nor give you a full solution.

You can reach the Validation Team directly here: iadp-validation@intel.com

If your communication with the Validation Team is not going well please submit a support ticket here and we will investigate your case.
http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/contact

Best Regards,

Andre B.

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program

Thanks Andre.

Khan

Khan,

If there is something in code implementation that is really problematic for you feel free to send me a private message and I will do my best to help you work it out. That's why this community was created :)

Hi Brian,

Can we send any private msg to you if we need urgent help or if do not get the satisfying soln to our problem?

Sure, just keep in mind I am on EST and if I am away you might not get a quick reply. I would like to add that after we solve your problem you should share it in the forum :)

@ Brain, No doubt about it :)

Praveen,

Did you have an urgent matter I could assist you with? Feel free to post to the forum or PM. Best of luck.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today