Linker errors.

Linker errors.

Hey everyone. I'm new here so this is my first post. I'm trying to implement the SDK for a game of mine. Since my game is written in BlitzMax I thought of making a dll that would call all the functions I need and expose them as functions for my blitzmax project. So I created a DLL project under visual studio 2010 and added the libs. I included "adpcore.h". When I build it I get a lot of linker errors with stuff like this: Error 45 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall std::basic_string,class std::allocator >::~basic_string,class std::allocator >(void)" (__imp_??1?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@XZ)(XKMSRevokeResultImpl.obj) Any idea on this? I tried removing some standard libs but it's all the same in the end.
4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Good morning,

You will need to use Visual Studio 2008 to create your wrapper DLL. Visual Studio 2010 is targeting the wrong version of the CRT libraries. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Could you maybe compile it for me if I give you the sources? There just a cpp and a def file that should easily go in one try and maybe some other people could use it in the future free of charge.
I would do it myself but for one more week I'm on a very slow internet connection(and I'm limited to 1gb download) and I can't get VS2008.
I'd really like to implement this in my game and publish it.

I would be happy to compile it for you. Please PM me a link to the source.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today