VISUAL STUDIO 2010

VISUAL STUDIO 2010

Is vs2010, have every thing or i have to update it for SDK BETA?
6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello
As i have already switched over to Vs 2008 i want to know is there any more updatse are required for VS2008 so as to avoid any further problems,
Thanks

As long as you have Visual Studio 2008 you will be ok. The CRT library remains the same regardless of the service pack applied to Visual Studio.

Syed,

While Visual Studio 2010 is not supported by Intel at this time, it can be made to work with the ATOM SDK by following these instructions:

http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/node/1535#comment-4037

Effectively you are compiling using the correct CRT libraries. Please let me know if you need any assistance.

Brian,
thanks a lot for this link but still some problem remain that is the library for sdk is located in some what different manner i mean it is not in the correct folder for ie sample file contains all the (.h and obj ) I have seen the INCLUDE folder should contain this HEADER FILES am i right pls clarify

Syed,

Please be sure that the ATOM SDK include and lib paths exist. If you have any issues feel free to paste the errors here and i will be happy to assist.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today