How to Include the Digital signed by Certificate Authority

How to Include the Digital signed by Certificate Authority

Hi, I'm getting the Digital signed from one of the Certificate Authority. they are giving 2 files like *.pfx and *.p7b. My question is, How to include the Digital sign in my .air Application? Thanks in Advance!!! Regards Subha
4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Subha.

You will find more information about AIR application signing from this link: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/articles/signing_air_applications.html

It should be noted that in the above example, they have demonstrated the application signing with 'Thwate'. Please also refer to the authority that you have chosen for more information on how to sign application.

Let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel Technical Support

Regards,
DG Rooven

Hi DG Rooven !!

Thanks for your support.

I did finished my .air application with digital sign. but i need one clarification already i have submitted my first application called "AquaAdventure" the submitted date is 10-01-2010 07:26:14 AM (GMT). but still i'm didn't get any response the status is not changed only showing " Submitted for Validation". how many days take the validation for one application?

Awaiting for your reply !!

Regards,
Subha

Hi Subha,

Thank you for informing us about this.
The number of application in the validation queue also affect the time it takes for validation team to start validating your application.
I will check with the validation team to see if there are any issues with your application submission.

I will get back to you on this one.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel Technical Support

Regards,
DG Rooven

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today