Dashboard query ?

Dashboard query ?

Good morning all, My developer has noticed a necessary change in his app which needs to be made. He wishes to withdraw it fro validation in order not waste anyones time. It is called 'The Last Stand' by Baxslash and was submitted yesterday 13/10/2010. He will resubmit today and is confident about what he needs to change in order to meet the validation guidelines. The problem is that he cannot see how or where to cancel / withdraw his most recent submission ? Thankyou for reading, Colin
8 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Colin,

Generally if the application is still in 'Submitted for Validation' state, the developer can remove the application from submission and work on it. This can be done from their dashboard. Only when the application is in 'Validation - In Progress' state that the developer will not be able to remove the app from submission.

However I have just checked it from my dashboard and it appears that this option no longer exists.
I will check with the back-end team to see if there were any process change.
Thank you for informing us about this.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program

Regards,
DG Rooven

Rooven,

Is it still the case that submissions in the "Validation - In Progress" state may be removed from validation by sending a request to the support team?

As a developer with an app in 'Validation - In Progress' how do you send a request to the validation team ?

Colin

Colin,

I have used this link in the past: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/contact

Hi Brian,

Yes, you can send your request to us and we will then request validation team to remove the app form validation.
Be sure that you provide all details of the app as well as the reason for the request.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel Technical Support

Regards,
DG Rooven

Hello everyone,

I have a small problem today and wonder if anyone can help.

My developer has emailed the validation team attempting to remove "The Last Stand" submitted on 13th October, nickname Baxslash however has not had any luck.

He has a working version ready to submit but needs the old version removed before he can move froward.

Thanks,
Colin

Colin,

I have replied to you question on this link: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/node/2172

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel Technical Support

Regards,
DG Rooven

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today