Error Code -13 after Intel AppUp Center upgrade

Error Code -13 after Intel AppUp Center upgrade

After launching AppUp Center, I was prompted to upgrade to a newer version. Following upgrade, AppUp Center was unresponsive. Downloaded AppUp Center from appup.com. After install, when I launch AppUp Center, I get the following message: "We could not complete your request. An internal failure was detected. Please try this operation again later. Erro Code: -13". Running on Windows 7 (32 bit). Not sure what the issue is, or how to fix it. Bruce
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for the information.
This has been reported to us on this post as well http://communities.intel.com/thread/15888
We are working on the issue. We would appreciate if you could send us the Error Log file and the System information.
On the link above you will find more infromation on where to find the requested files.

We will investigate further once we get these details.
Please send us these details to us via emai to appdeveloper.support@intel.com

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel Technical Support

Regards,
DG Rooven

Hi Rooven,

I looked at the other posts and disabled my firewall to see if that was the issue, and it seemed to resolve the communication error. However, I now get a message that I have "reached the maximum number of devices that can be associated with an account - Error Code: -10". Not sure why I'm getting this message as I have only installed on 3 devices (HP Netbook w/WinXP, Dell XPS Notebook w/WinXP Pro, Dell XPS Notebook w/Win7 Pro 32 bit) and my understanding was that we could install on 5?

Bruce

Bruce,

5 devices was also my understanding. Have you uninstalled/re-installed more than once on each device by chance.

Hi Bruce,

I can re-set the number of devices for you. Please can you provide us with your email address. Alternatively, for privacy, you can send a request to appdeveloper.support@intel.com and I will do the necessary.

Yes,in general 5 devices is the maximum number of devices you can use the AppUp(SM) Center before getting this error message. However if you have used a different log-in (even on the same machine) this counts as a device as well.

Regards
Rooven

Intel Technical Support
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Regards,
DG Rooven

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today